Decred and the State Of The Market is brought to you by @Exitus and @DecredSociety and aims to look at current social, economic and crypto news and how it relates to Decred.
LIVE STREAM AGENDA:
Decred Content Creators and Writers. Share your work with the community DM - @decredsociety
Decred Block Explorer Data (02.04.2022) - https://dcrdata.decred.org
- Current Ticket Price - 195 DCR
- Vote Reward - 0.65 DCR
- Total Staked - 8,619,239 DCR
- Mining Hashrate - 257.76 PH/s
- Mining Reward - 6.58 DCR (per block)
- Treasury Amount - 777,674 DCR
- Treasury Value - $50.9 millionTreasury Reward - 1.09 DCR (per block)
- Total Coin Supply - 13,899,576 DCR (of 21 mil)
- Exchange Rate - $65.43
Why Are DAO’s Changing the Face of Productivity & Organisation
- Article 1 - What The media is missing about DAO
- Article 2 - Do DAO’s need to be registered and are there tax obligations?
- Article 3 - Can DAO’s own traditional assets (MakerDAO proposal)?
What are Stable Coins and Do We Need Them?
Decred Block Subsidy News. How’s this controversial consensus change panning out - https://voting.decred.org
For those not in the loop, Decred is building a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) around the premise of sound money. Decred has a fix maximum supply of 21 million, is governed by its coin holders and is self funded from its decentralised treasury.
Through its decentralised, open sources and fee-less exchange (DCRDEX), Decred aims to be not only a project for peer to peer transactions but a platform for peer to peer exchange. An interoperability factor unparalleled by any other project.