Join hosts Exitus @exitusdcr and Tivra @WasPraxis for the first Decred Twitter space - https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OdKrzMMXOXKX?s=20
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
In this episode, we talk all things Decred and the crypto space, including:
- Self Custody vs Custodians
- FTX downfall and why no one saw it coming.
- The bear market and how Decred has faired under these current conditions
- Decred's proposal and contractor systems
- How Decred could do better marketing and reach a broader market
- The fall of the crypto industry and the rise of cryptocurrencies
- DCRDEX the gold standard of peer to peer exchange (Atomic swaps)
- DCRDEX and the Mesh Network
- Utilising satellite systems, starlink to transact with blockchains and keeping the network running
- Decred's Thorchain integration is unlikely to move forward due to shift in Thorchain principles towards large cap projects
- Decred being used to timestamp political information
- Why does Decred get ignored when all this great stuff is happening?
- Having no VC's is a negative and a positive
- Creating a Decred army community
- Marketing opportunities and how other projects are approaching marketing
- Where's the market going in 2023?
- Moving to a world where there are two versions of crypro - regulated and non-regulated
- Problems with staked Ethereum
- FTX was fraud.
If you'd like to be involved in the next Decred Twitter Space contact Exitus @exitusdcr and Tivra @WasPraxis