Eduardo will be sitting down with Chris Dannen, Founder and Managing Partner at Iterative Capital. Iterative Capital is a New-York based cryptocurrency investment manager with holdings in #Decred.
According to Iterative's website, "[Iterative's] focus on decred is merited by its innovations in the area of organizational design. . . . Decred has surpassed Bitcoin in project velocity thanks in part to its use of scalable trust-minimized contracting and engineering management system."
Follow Chris on Twitter: https://twitter.com/chrisdannen
Join us Sept. 3, 2021 at 1pm 0:00
- Intro 1:25 What is your background?
- 2:58 Why Decred vs Bitcoin?
- 5:59 What narrative does Decred fulfill
- 9:24 What is “design thinking” and why is Decred’s unique
- 14:23 bitcoin destroys organizational structure
- 19:56 PoW facilitating economic activity in an untrusted environment”
- 23:17 PoW vs PoS vs Hybrid and divergence between reality and narratives?
- 26:12 future of energy markets and how does DCR fit in? - @checkmate
- 28:42 Decred denominated debts
- 38:30 Market making + dark pool + price suppression allegations
- 48:33 bypassing CEX adoption by focusing on DCRDEX
- 51:23 Thoughts on Stakeshuffle+DEX
- 57:20 BitGo and merchant adoption?
- 1:03:35 What is the role of an investor in an open-source digital token alignment incentive
- 1:07:45 How to attract Institutional Investors. Why no custodial solutions Institutions?
- 1:10:31 What is the progress/plans around EscherApp
- 1:14:20 What can Decred do to appeal to the masses
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org