Listen on Twitter - https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqJDoDNrnzGV?s=20
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Twitter Space topics include:
- Introduction to why privacy is important for currencies
- Introduction to Reuben Yap
- What is Firo? and how it all began
- Firo and early elements of ZCoin and Monero ring signatures
- Privacy coin options, adoption and usability - Firo, ZCash, Dash, Monero, Decred
- No one, currently, wants to use their crypto for transactions. Average joe prefers to use fiat.
- Finding more interesting ways to engage and use your crypto - NFT's
- Increasing critical mass of users from novel experiences
- What are your thoughts on private messaging?
- Privacy by default vs optional privacy
- Being delisted from centralised exchanges would be a massive blow for a project - "If Binance crashed completely the crypto market would take years to recover"
- Privacy coin regulations
- Tornado cash developer in jail
Final Note: Join over 40 privacy-preserving projects & orgs in asking Congress to: ‣ ensure constitutional & human rights are protected online and offline ‣ champion privacy protecting capabilities such as end-to-end encryption ‣ safeguard data privacy & security
Twitter Space hosted by Tivra @WasPraxis discussing why privacy is critical for a fully functional currency + a General Discussion. This space is joined by Firo Co-Founder & Project Steward Reuben Yap @reubenyap - https://firo.org
For those not in the loop, Decred is building a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) around the premise of sound money. Decred has a fix maximum supply of 21 million, is governed by its coin holders and is self funded from its decentralised treasury.
Through its decentralised, open sources and fee-less exchange (DCRDEX), Decred aims to be not only a project for peer to peer transactions but a platform for peer to peer exchange. An interoperability factor unparalleled by any other project.
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org
#DEX #DAO #BTC #DCR #inflation