In this show, we’ll be talking about Decred’s new marketing and outreach proposal and things you need to know and how to get involved! We’ll also be covering a variety of the features released last month including DCRDEX 0.6, Decrediton 1.7.7 and Bison Relay 0.1.7.
Decred and the State of the market is brought to you by @Exitus and @DecredSociety with guests Tivra @WasPraxis and Jay @h3la1. The show aims to look at current social, economic, and crypto news and how it relates to Decred.
Live stream agenda:
Decred Vanguard is a new, incentivised, community-driven outreach program with the purpose of injecting Decred into discussions across the internet – including Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Forums, or any relevant place, with the intent of making the project go viral.
- What was the driving force for this proposal?
- What kind of person are you looking for to participate in this initiative and What are the prerequisites to joining the team?
- Is $100 enough of an incentive?
- How do people join the war room?
- What interest have you had so far?
Last month, Decred saw some pretty big updates across most of its tech stack. What features are we most excited about:
- New user interface
- Removal of the registration fee
- LTC native wallet
- Ethereum and USDC
Bison Relay 0.1.7:
- GCBot – self invites and help commands
- New Group version to include multiple admins
- Prepaid invites
- More SPV wallet functionality – Send, receive, accounts
- Right click tipping
- News feed notifications
- Your posts section
- Last comment read notification
- New intro screens
- Platform optimisations