Listen on Twitter - https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1djGXlALNNdGZ
Twitter Space topics include:
- How Joel got started with crypto
- Gift cards and Crypto ATMs
- Bitcoin and why Joel moved to Dash and other project
- Crypto Debit and Credit cards
- Different kinds of crypto wallets
- Benefits and drawbacks of stablecoins
- Benefits and drawbacks of lightning network as a payment system
- Bitrefill and Bitpanda for buying a coffee and paying small bills
- CBDC and the future of money
For those not in the loop, Decred is building a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) around the premise of sound money. Decred has a fix maximum supply of 21 million, is governed by its coin holders and is self funded from its decentralised treasury.
Through its decentralised, open sources and fee-less exchange (DCRDEX), Decred aims to be not only a project for peer to peer transactions but a platform for peer to peer exchange. An interoperability factor unparalleled by any other project.
Find out more about Decred: https://decred.org